RE: Screen Magnification

Phill: "So the test could be something like: When in phone viewport, the
page and text block reflows by the browser and can support zoom to 4X with
loss of functionality."

Interesting idea. So is this suggestion for a test of a new UAAG
reequirement or a new WCAG technique?

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton,
VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile |