RE: Schema.org - identifying accessible documents

I think this depends on the degree of transparency and bi-directional communication. If I create an inaccessible resource (or don't bother to label an accessible one), under the right conditions potential users can set me straight, in public. Highly visible aggregated demand for accessibility features can be powerful! The right schema, built into the right tools and disseminated widely, is an almost automatic advocacy multiplier.

***
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies
+1.908.907.2387 v/sms