From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:21 PM
To: Jonathan Avila
Cc: Sailesh Panchang; Wayne Dick; IG - WAI Interest Group List list
Subject: Re: Poor contrast on focus indicator: SC 2.4.7 failure?

Disabling CSS?

First time I’ve heard of disabling CSS as a way to create a better focus indicator.   The default indicator is usually almost invisible.  I have only heard of using CSS to INCREASE the visibility of the focus cursor.   Unfortunately it isn’t that easy to do unless people are more technically adept.

What did you have in mind with disabling CSS for a more visible focus indicator?

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org<mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org>