RE: Poor contrast on focus indicator: SC 2.4.7 failure?

> So I do not think disabling CSS  to do away with poor contrast on the focus indicator will make it pass 2.4.7.

I hope we don't go down the path of saying that disabling CSS can help you allow you to meet success criteria.  While in theory this could work it relegates  people with low vision to use an interface that is visually not equal to that presented to people without disabilities all in the name of not wanting to use sufficient contrast.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer