Re: role="presentation" [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper@tverskov.dk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:56:01 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Leon wrote:

"In my opinion radio buttons are not data and what you are using the
table for here is layout."

Yes, the table is for layout, and I said so in the first mail. But my
point is that because what is in that table live up to all or most of
the criteria for being also a data table (strong relationships), the
users of screen readers are better off if role="presentation" is not
used.

So far no one has dared answer my question:

"Do we have situations where a table for design is so close to also
being a data table that the user of screen readers are better off if
we don't use role="presentation"?

It is so easy to put in a role="presentation". But I do want to give a
damn. I want to go for the most accessible.

Cheers
Jesper