Re: looking for web components

Hi Roger,

On 20/04/2015 14:47, Mattes, Kurt X1 wrote:

> Hi Roger,
>

> For in-page tab section updating part of a page try
> https://www.chase.com/savings
>
> A tiny accordion exists on this page -
> https://www.chase.com/online/military/military.htm?jp_cmp=rb/chasemilitary/off/na/multiple
>
> Sections of this page also behave like accordions -
> https://www.careersatchase.com/
>
> Sliders for inputting information are on this page -
> https://www.chase.com/mortgage/mortgage-resources/affordability-calculator

For the in-page tabs, you probably already have <http://validator.w3.org/>.

For accordeons, you can also check or create Doodle polls
<http://doodle.com/> with a large number of time slots.

Another slider example: Go to
<http://handbook.floeproject.org/index.php?title=Inclusive_learning>,
open "show display preferences" and you will find two examples: text
size and line spacing.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>