From: Jennifer Sutton [mailto:jsuttondc@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 5:25 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Understanding How Focus Behavior Works For VoiceOver On IOS and TalkBack On Android

Jamal and others:

The question I wondered about, Jamal, is what are you using to read?

Is it safe to assume you are referring to reading in Safari?

I honestly rarely read articles with Safari because I find stand-alone app.s much faster and more predictable (with IOS), much as I'd prefer to support the open Web.

If you'd like suggestions for app.s, Jamal, feel free to write me off-list.

Jennifer