Re: Hiding heading level ones

H Jon,

Thank you for your reply. I agree with the naming convention.

The concern that I have is that  the second class technique to making
the H1 heading visible to screen reader users would be used for the
purpose of being called WCAG AA compliant.  When it fact the technique
would make the heading inaccessible to people with other disabilities.

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson