Re: text 'truncation' at normal scaling

This can be solved by tools, and does not have to be solved by authoring.

Because of the flexibility of HTML you can adjust display in a zillion ways, including a decent combination of aspects like zooming, text only zooming, guided reading (retracing to beginning of next line), etc. Some features are even there in today's viewers.

If we try to force authoring to take every tiny detail into account it's a battle that will be lost. We should choose our battles wisely, as everyone's resources are limited.

Olaf