REMINDER: Eval Tools survey and Policy comments deadline Wednesday, 12 November

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:03:50 -0600
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Just a quick reminder that we have developed a more reasonable schedule for
review, comment, and acceptance.  Now that the push to prepare for TPAC has
passed, we have the opportunity to do more thorough review of these DRAFT
documents and approve them for final publications. Two items are due this
week and there options for further work if time permits.

DUE on Wednesday:

1. You have had the Evaluation Tools List survey on your to-do list for a
couple of weeks now and the deadline approaches.  Please be sure to complete
the survey <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/tools-list-2014-11/> by
Wednesday Nov 12.

2. Friday's EOWG meeting also generated comments about the disabilities
references in the Media Accessibility User Requirements
Please review, and sign off or comment on the EO suggestions in the wiki

Additional work in the pipeline

Thanks for your insights and help...see you on Friday!

Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*