RE: Opinions on accessible time formatting

agreed, but if this country ever got with the rest of the world, that is
what they would learn from the bigining and not a change.  it is the
transition period where things will/would be difficult,  but I am sure all
these brialliant coders could find a way for software to convert for folks
who couldn't learn a newer way

Bob