Re: Web Accessibility Tutorials: Images and Tables

Hi Shawn,

in the tutorial overview about tables the images illustrating the types of tables are tagged in a somehow weird and inconsistent fashion.

For the basic table image, the alt text is
	typically have one header row and/or one header column
For the multi-directional table image, the alt text is
	usually have headers for rows and columns

For the irregular table image, the alt text entry does not have a value

For the multi-level table image, the alt text is
	have multiple header cells associated per data cell

For the Caption & Summary image,  the alt text entry does not have a value

Apart from being a tad inconsistent, I consider the ones that are filled out to be inadequate - I have difficulty seeing how they serve as alternate text…. - they don't fit any of the descriptions in the image tutorial.

What am I missing?

Olaf