Re: Ignore HTML elements in mobile devices

I have tested the aria-hidden=“true” and it works fine to hide HTML nodes in IPad with Safari. About my situation, I would like to hide some images used to style the pages and in this case below:

<label for="name">Name:</label>
<input id="name" type="text" name="textfield">

I had to hide the label, because in mobile it is just a label without context and, add the placehold attribute in input tag. I`m trying to create some Accessible Polymer (https://www.polymer-project.org) Web Components for a project, so, in this moment, my solution was something like this:

<label tabindex="0" aria-hidden="true" for="{{id}}">{{label}}</label>
<input
    id="{{id}}"
    type="{{type}}"
    label="{{label}}"