This is a good place to begin: Re: For you: A webpage that is 100% accessible to all people around the world, regardless of nationality or disability or Assistive Technology

From: David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 23:22:22 -0400
Cc: "SALES, TERRY LYNN" <TERRYLYNN.SALES@cbp.dhs.gov>, "<deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>" <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>, "<accessys@smart.net>" <accessys@smart.net>, "<kmancuso@gmail.com>" <kmancuso@gmail.com>, "<judyokite@gmail.com>" <judyokite@gmail.com>, "<mark@sadecki.com>" <mark@sadecki.com>, "<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I like it very very much

Jonnie Appleseed
With  his HandsonTechnolog(eye)s
Touching the Internet
Reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at a time

On Aug 14, 2014, at 19:06, "Bryan Garaventa" <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com> wrote:

Happy to help :)

To clarify for everybody though, the page I posted is intended to be blank,
with no textual content or visual display at all. This represents a 100%
accessible page that is equally accessible to all people equally regardless
of disability. That may seem like a joke, but this is actually true.

As soon as you add any textual content or active elements or visual display
to a blank page, you present unavoidable accessibility issues for somebody,
regardless how careful you are about making it accessible. This is why I
wrote the accessibility algorithm, to prove how this works.

So, it is sort of funny, but it is also totally true.

the world, regardless of nationality or disability or Assistive Technology

Bryan, I very much enjoyed and needed the chuckle this evening!  Thank you!

the world, regardless of nationality or disability or Assistive Technology

When I was a kid, my dad used to ask me 'how do you keep a turkey in