Re: iframes

Hello, Marc.

In relity, the iframe and its contents are read like any other content
in the page, for example, content within a <div>. The only difference is
that the user can browse to the iframe (for example, using the "M" key
in JAWS), and the title of the iframe is announced when the user
navigates to it. If the user reads the content with the up/down arrow
keys, the iframe start and end are announced using the title, something
like "My title frame, inline frame" (I'm using the Spanish version so I
don't know the exact words it uses in English).

So, you only have to ensure that the contents of the iframe follow the
main structure (for example, start with <h2> to follow the <h1> in the
container page and so on). Of course, this applies to any other content
that you could put inside the iframe.

Regards,
Ramón.