Re: Captions: Understanding SC 1.2.2

Hello, Thomas.

With the information that you provide, it seems that those infomercials
are just a way of explaining the products and their details in a
language that people finds easier to understand, so I would say they are
"alternatives" to the product details. However, take into account that
many deaf people would also prefer these kind of "easy" explanations, so
maybe you are doing it harder to understand your page (and therefore
losing sales).

Regards,
Ramón.