Re: [WebAIM] Tables with sticky headers

James and perhaps Steve,

Does HTML5 have a solution to this problem? This has been a problem
for long and just marking up table header rows within a THEAD and
having an attribute that  like'no VScroll' (I made it up) at the THEAD
level or for every TR in the THEAD should make the user agents treat
those rows as fixed.
And maybe also no horizontal scroll for row header columns. This
should make the table headers lock like in an Excel table.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
Sailesh