Subscription Information

From: Homme, James <james.homme@highmark.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:51:39 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Where can I get options to change my subscription. I no longer have the introductory e-mail?

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.