Re: Seeking feedback on IAAP certification roadmap

> "I'd say this would make a lot of sense if the 'industry' (or the
> professional accessibility community or whatever we'd swish to call it)
> were to agree on a core set of competencies (and by implication: the core
> parts for a resp. curriculum - which to be honest I find more urgent to
> have [including adequate material for eduction/training] than the
> certification)."

 You might want to look at some of the work by Klaus Miesenberger and his
team at the University of Linz. They created some curriculum projects that
were intended to be used throughout Europe.

See http://www.dfaei.org/curricula.html The project ended in 2009, so the
materials and objectives would need to be updated, but it can at least
serve as a model for how a curriculum could be achieved.

Paul Bohman, PhD
Director of Training
Deque Systems, Inc
www.deque.com