Re: Seeking feedback on IAAP certification roadmap

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:13:31 +0200, <Tony.Jasionowski@us.panasonic.com>
wrote:

> Phil,The certifying of voting machines is a very narrow specific case of
> accessibility. Will IAAP have many different types of certification to
> cover each >specific use case like voting machines? If yes, can you
> provide more details around the types of certifications?

I didn't read the use case as being around certifying voting machines. But
the people who need ot certify voting systems are  looking for some way of
knowing who is a reliable professional in accessibility, beyond "ask lots
of people for recommendations and work it out for yourself".

Which is indeed the point of a certification scheme (and why, if we get
one that works, it needs to be really well done).

cheers

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com