Re: Seeking feedback on IAAP certification roadmap

Teaming up with RESNA is certainly a possibility. I don't know the
political waters there -- as to whether it would truly be mutually
beneficial for both RESNA and IAAP or not -- but I'll explore the
possibility with IAAP leadership.

Paul Bohman, PhD
Director of Training
Deque Systems, Inc