Re: Web Accessibility Study (done remotely)

Hi all,

I wanted to send out this posting one last time, as we're still
looking for a few more participants to participate in the study below
for tools that we hope will make it easier for people with motor
impairments to click on small items on the screen. Please send me an
email if you are interested.
I hope this followup isn't misconstrued as spam -- thank you so much
to everyone who has participated so far; your input has been
invaluable in improving the tools.

Best,
Louis