Re: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

Thanks Steve
sounds like a way forward.

I'd think that this should be an extension to your <main>. So for example,
if a jump to <main> is initiated by CTRL+[KEY] then negotiating block to
block could be CTRL+SHFT+[KEY], so that it may be both an extension to
<main> or a fall-back if <main> is not declared in the code.

Take care
Harry