RE: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

Harry Loots wrote:

“Here's how the Hixon proposal may work:

tab -> (jump to) <header> ignore, skip -> (jump to) <nav> ignore, skip ->
(jump to) <aside> ignore, skip -> (jump to) <div id="gallery"> stop, allow
user to read/view;
next tab -> <div id="products"> stop, allow user to read/view;
next tab -> <aside> ignore, skip -> <div id="contactUs"> stop, allow user to
read/view;
next tab -> <footer> ignore, skip -> return to top....”

But isn’t that a very inefficient way to get there?

Léonie.

--

Carpe diem.