RE: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

Brilliant, John. If people still don’t get it I don’t know what more we can say.

From: JF [mailto:john@foliot.ca]
Sent: 26 March 2013 18:52
To: Steve Green; ian@hixie.ch; themanxsharpy@gmail.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

A man arrives at the San Jose airport in Silicon Valley.

"I want to go to the campus" he tells the cab driver.

"The Stanford campus?", asks the cabbie.

"No"

"The Apple campus then?", offers the cabbie helpfully.

"No"

"Perhaps then you want the Yahoo! campus?", the now somewhat confused cabbie asks.

"No"

"The Microsoft campus?"

"No"

"The Intel campus?"

"No"

"Adobe?"

"No"

"Well sir, there is only one other campus I can think of - do you want to go to the Google campus?"

"Exactly" replies Mr. Hickson...