Re: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

Hi ian,

Dear chief editor,

Note that hixie is not the chief editor of the HTML specification[1] (there
is an editors team lead by Robin Berjon), he is the former editor of the
HTML spec (he is the sole editor of the WHATWG spec)

a recent interview I did provides details about the ongoing development of
HTML [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/
[2] http://html5doctor.com/interview-steve-faulkner-html5-editor-new-doctor/

with regards