Re: ARIA role restrictictions in HTML5

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:34:20 +0000
To: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Thanks to Jonathon.

The ARIA role restrictions on a few HTML5 elements were incorrect, this has
now been fixed in:http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/dom.html#sec-implicit-aria-semantics

on the larger question of what restrictions should be in place, I suggest
people file a bug [1] against the HTML specification raising any issues.
Note you need to set up an account for the W3C bugzilla to file bugs, but
this is a simple process.

with regards