Re: Creating an accessible Table of Contents

and maybe a lot of the shouting should be at microsoft which has
intentionally sabatoged the "open document format" which is accessible and
freely avaliable to all.  except that MS has blocked it from the windows
system by default.   even documents produced by libre or open office on a
windows computer and saved in open document format cannot often be read by
the same machine if using word.
  and MS will not release any of it's code for access sharing among OS's
(not that I would expect them to) but they shouldn't sabatoge the
naturally occuring accessible formats that haven't paid windows licensing
fees.

Bob

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, [iso-8859-1] Olaf Drümmer wrote:

> I simply believe the burden to make operating systems accessible should
> be on the operating system, not only on some format for transporting
> content.
5B>