Re: Creating an accessible Table of Contents

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013, [windows-1252] Ramón Corominas wrote:

> Olaf said:
>
>> I don't think it is viable in the long run to require that
>> something that is guaranteed to be accessible on all operating
>> systems.

it is ABSOLUTELY critical to require access to all operating system, do
you wish to totally stifle inovation, prevent anyone from developing a new
OS, keep those who need access from new OS that may be developed, make it
easy for developers or to line the pockets of windows??

Bob