Re: Creating an accessible Table of Contents

From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 10:14:35 +0100
To: Karl Groves <karlgroves@gmail.com>
CC: "accessys@smart.net" <accessys@smart.net>, Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear Ramon andall,

First of all I have to apologise to you Ramon - you are completely right
- if you view accessibility as navigating the PDF to its fullest
capacity it is not possible under MacOS with the tools available. One
can read it but navigating is compared to JAWSnot possible.

So, that means Apple has to do quite a bit before they reach the same
level of accessibilitylike Windows. However, I am not a Mac expert anddo
not know if there are programs available for reading and navigating PDF
with VoiceOver.

Solong

     Ginger