Re: Creating an accessible Table of Contents

From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:22:56 +0100
To: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
CC: Olaf Drümmer <olaf@druemmer.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Vivienne CONWAY <v.conway@ecu.edu.au>
Dear Ramon,

Thanks for your input but you are quite wrong here. For blind MacOSusers
it is not necessary to spend any money on any kind of software in order
to read a pdf documentunless our Mac here in the office was magically
equipped for us because theyhad a glass ball at Apple and knew that we
are blind here. It is no problem at all to read those documents as long
as they are readable i.e. are not composed out of graphics which would
be the same for Windows users.
So, unless you ment something completely different which I did not
understand you are wrong here.

Solong

     Ginger