Re: TBODY

Hi Ramon,

I like your optimism
>>In my opinion, screen readers should provide an option to indicate the
>>order in which the user wants to read <tfoot> information.<<

However, as Jan says, it only recently that Jaws has worked out how to
deliver <tfoot> AFTER the table data. (Remember Jaws cost $1,000 !!)

If the <tfoot> contains global information then it is in the wrong place.
global information should be presented before the data (perhaps in the
summary :)

Let's admit it, <tbody> etc. should only be used when you are offering your
visitor a printable option.

Regards
Richard
www.userite.com