Re: How Browsers Interact with Screen Readers and Where ARIA Fits in the Mix

I was going to comment on your article, but was then faced with having to register an account, which I would prefer not to have to do.

However, do feel free, by all means, to add the comment yourself as you see fit.

Cheers,

Jason