From: Vivienne CONWAY
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 1:48 AM
To: Charles McCathie Nevile ; mailto:w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Keyboard Accessibility of Drop Down Menus

Hi Chaals

Thanks so much for your response.  It makes perfect sense, and I really appreciate the assistance.

Regarding the 'confidential' thing and disclaimer at the bottom of my email - unfortunately it is standard 'university' operating procedure.  But, I do agree!

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway, B.IT(Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(cs)
PhD Candidate & Sessional Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Perth, W.A.
Director, Web Key IT Pty Ltd.
v.conway@ecu.edu.au
v.conway@webkeyit.com
Mob: 0415 383 673

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.