Re: Page length and number of links

Particularly the problem is the way those pages scroll endlessly.
You can't click the back button and come back to where you were,
for example. A Twitter timeline begins at the start, and every
time you reach the bottom of the page more material is
dynamically added. But if you return to the page, you are back at
the top (or where the top is now). Moreover, all the links on the
page don't load into you get to the bottom of the page. (I'm
actually not sure how auto-loading pages like that interact with
screen readers. I assume that when the virtual cursor reaches the
bottom of the page, more data loads?)

It's really more of a usability problem, but it does fall into
that space between usability and accessibility.

-Deborah