Re: Page length and number of links

I often find long pages tedious to load and too navigation intensive.  I like short pages with links to next and previous properly titled and relivant links on the pages.  I find that what often serves as a heading is also well served as a link to another resource and the resource you wish is easy to find and load if well structured.

Articles are a different thing entirely but they can have links in them as well.  If the article is long, It is fine even then.  We need to look at accessibility and usability with functionality for the broadest audience which is why for me the above is true.