Last reminder: Survey on multilingual website assessment for accessibility - Call for participation

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

This is just a kind last reminder to inform you that the survey on
multilingual website assessment for accessibility is still open for
participation until tomorrow, Tuesday *May 28th 2013*. It should not take
you more than 20 minutes to complete it:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/multilingual_web_assessment

Please feel free to foward the information on the survey and URL to any
other individuals or mailing lists you might consider appropriate.

Thank you very much in advance for your contribution!

Have a nice week and best,

Silvia