Re: Current suggestion for subheading isn't accessible

Hi Olaf,
I think you have hit the nail on the head.

I many cases, the parts of a title delineated as a subtitle are just
differences in visual style (also alluded to by Duff)

We also appear to be forgetting the words themselves in the equation and
what information they convey.

As for the use of punctuation, its seems that if they cannot be used as a
reliable indicator of meaning (as Ian suggests) then we are doomed.

--

Regards

SteveF