RE: Embedded video frames

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 08:43:57 -0400
To: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
  a title tag to the frame itself thus blind people will know what they
are going to listen to when they press the play button.

ARIA might be the best method to provide an accessible label for the poster
frame.  I would agree that something is required.  Youd probably want to
perform different tests with different browsers and assistive technologies
to find out which technique is most accessibility supported.

Jonathan