*From:* Ginger Claassen [mailto:ginger.claassen@gmx.de]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:27 AM
*To:* w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
*Subject:* Embedded video frames

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding embedding videos on a website. Making the
player itself accessible is not such a big deal but is there any
possibility to add
a title tag to the frame itself thus blind people will know what they are
going to listen to when they press the play button?
I really appreciate a bit of input here!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Solong

    Ginger