Re: Is it a good practice to put <article>s inside <li>s?

From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:05:40 +0000
To: Ian Yang <ian@invigoreight.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Article will probably at some point will be a landmark in HTML5, so it
would be better NOT to put them in a list, but inside a main landmark.
Give each article a role="region" and a label to support landmark
navigation.  The role="region" will make them part of the landmark
navigation in current assistive technologies.

For example:

<article role="region" aria-labelledby="a1">

<h2 id="a1>Title of article 1 ...</h2>

<article role="region" aria-labelledby="a2">

<h2 id="a2>Title article 2 .</h2>