Re: Virtual Buffer Refresh

Oh well. I would have thought that the hack (forcing buffer refresh) at the
end of the postback would do it, but I guess not.

Your seem to be working in ASP which tends to envelope everything in a
form, which can make things a bit harder to work out. From this point it is
quite difficult to help without trying it out, I guess you can't share a
URL?

All the best,

-Alastair