From:   David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
To:     Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>,
Cc:     Brian Cragun/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS, Alastair Campbell
<alastc@gmail.com>, Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>, WAI
Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   04/18/2013 05:56 AM
Subject:        Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

This is quite interesting since apple's io interface is so closely
guarded.

I still cannot create gestures using the hardware keyboard.  all I find in
the gesture area is numbers which do nothing when I attempt to employ
them.

On Apr 17, 2013, at 2:53 PM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
wrote:

> Why wouldn't I just employ the assistive touch menu directly from the
screen which I can do easily enough?

I've heard some people are using VoiceOver to access an iOS device via
their wheelchair's joystick and accompanying software such as iPortal.

Jonathan