Re: Keyboard controls for landmarks

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:17:40 +0100
To: Alastair Campbell <alastc@gmail.com>
Cc: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I don't think that this is being held back by lack of access.

the mapping between html elements and landmark roles is specified, it would
be trivial (or just as trivial) to look for an element name as an role
value no?

as an aside we (as in TPG) are working on extending the
https://github.com/davidtodd/landmarks so it recognizes html elements that
map onto aria landmarks