Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

From: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:45:00 -0700
To: "Alastair Campbell" <alastc@gmail.com>
Cc: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The issue is that I can't get Voiceover to grab the slide, then move it. If there is a gesture sequence for this though, I definitely want to learn it.

The carousels are fine in Voiceover, I worked on these a while ago. For some reason Voiceover on iOS isn't paying attention to aria-hidden="true" when included within a button element. That's a bout it though.