Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

It seems like the scrollable div should scroll automatically as the VoiceOver focus outline goes through the content. Should be a VoiceOver bug or enhancement request.

Right now in both examples VO can get to all content, you just can't see what it's focused on. This would be a problem for a low vision user running system zoom and VO at the same time.

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com