Re: is javascript considered good wacg 2.0 practice? [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:20:36 +0000
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On 18/12/2012 21:16, accessys@smart.net wrote:
> it "May" be acceptable if coded properly and probably meets WCAG 2.0 but
> that doesn't make it "accessible"

So in essence you're saying: even if it meets WCAG 2.0 that doesn't make
it "accessible"? Or am I misinterpreting your words again? I'm honestly
trying to understand why we're still discussing this, in light of the
question posed in this thread - which I believe we've not exhaustively
answered as "yes" - unless your point of view is that WCAG 2.0 is not
good enough to determine "true" accessibility, in which case I'd like to
ask what changes you'd propose to WCAG 2.0.

Patrick H. Lauke