Re: is javascript considered good wacg 2.0 practice?

I have a 35 year old car that I dirve regularly it is accepted on any road
in the US and Canada, haven't tried driving it elsewhere
(has regular tags and full insurance, not a show car)

DOS is a modern operating system, latest version as recent as Jan 2012e

I prefer it for e-mail myself for a number of reasons.
besides accessibility.
it is fast
uses less bandwidth
almost totally immune to bugs, hacks and other malware
and almost no advertising (I think yahoo is the only ad I ever run
accross)

Bob