Re: Accessible bootstrapping is now available using semantic HTML markup.

From: Pierre Dubois <duboisp2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:00:56 -0500
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
Cc: "Alford, Lynn" <lynn.alford@jcu.edu.au>, "Kornbrot, Diana" <d.e.kornbrot@herts.ac.uk>, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>, WAI Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Bryan Garaventa wrote:
> My intent is to make it possible to automatically generate fully accessible interactive components from simple HTML tags, which does, to me at least, fit the definition of bootstrapping, where a complex series of actions occurs from one simple trigger.

What do you think of "Progressive Enhancement"[1] ?

Have you looked at the Web Experience Toolkit (WxT)[2]? With that
project it is possible to automatically generate fully accessible
interactive components from simple HTML tags. It is open source[3] and
contribution[4] are welcome. Each components (like Plugin[5] and
Polyfills[6]) are documented in the wiki[7] and the working example[8]
contain demos of each components.

---
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_enhancement
[2] https://github.com/wet-boew/wet-boew