Re: Graphs and Alt Text

If the complete raw data can't be published, could an abstracted version
be used? When we write a description of a graph without access to the
original data, we pick some representative points and estimate the values
for those points by reading the graph in order to present a reasonable
overview of the data. It seems like a shame to water down the data when
the real thing is available, but it might be necessary in those cases.

-Madeleine