Re: Graphs and Alt Text

From: Madeleine Rothberg <madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 21:04:07 +0000
To: Post WAI list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Meant to send this to the list, in case others are interested.

My organization researched and published guidelines for writing alt text for graphs and other visual materials. Including an accessible data table is the recommended approach for graphs. Learn more at:

Madeleine Rothberg
Project Director
Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH